Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Platform Change... Again
So here we are starting a new year. I've switched platforms for what I hope is the last time before I get something out and completed. Because of the awkwardness of deploying the app with macruby embedded in the app, I have decided to go with an SDL on Objective-C solution. This seems like a good mix of object-oriented language that still compiles and creates a reasonably sized binary. I am now further along with this implementation than I have every been with any other. I have asteroids and a ship the flies around!. I'll post more on my progress later.